GMM – How Sonoma County Businesses are Coping with a Volatile Economy
Inflation continues to rise across the U.S. at historic rates. The effect on businesses – and American consumers as well – is dramatic and financially painful. Join us for a fast-paced and informative program at the Wednesday, July 6th General Membership Meeting of the Sonoma County Alliance to learn how local companies and organizations are responding to rising costs not only for themselves, but their customers too. You’ll leave this unique breakfast meeting with a better understanding of the current economic woes we are facing, and what to expect over the next six months. Join us on July 6th to gain important insight into our local economy and to connect and network with your fellow Alliance members. (Bring guests! They can attend at the SCA member price for this special meeting. Advance registration required.
- County Economic Overview: Ethan Brown, S.C. Economic Development Board
- Real Estate: Ross Liscum, Century 21 EPIC
- Construction: Scott Kincaid, Facility Development Company
- Banking: Troy Sanderson & Shari DeMaris, Exchange Bank
- Retail/Dining: Kris Wilson, Historic RR Square Association
- Tourism: Claudia Vecchio, Sonoma County Tourism
- Winery/Vineyards: Mike Martini, Taft Street Winery
- Agriculture: Tawny Tesconi, Agricultural Events Consultant
- Manufacturing: Henri Komrij, Keysight
Thank you to Balletto Vineyards our GMM Breakfast Sponsor.